Potatoes are the food items that every person likes, whether cold or hot, cooked, or raw. Usually, people don’t know, but Potato is a root vegetable that originated from America. There are more than 5,000 plus types of potatoes in the world, so it’s hard to distinguish which type you are eating right now.
However, this article will help you solve your question on how to cook baked Potato in oven wrapped in foil at 350 degrees perfectly. Read the full article and follow the steps to learn how to cook baked Potato in foil recipe.
There are mainly two options to bake and cook potatoes:
Baked Potato Without Tin Foil
Baked Potato In Tin Foil
Both techniques have diverse effects as well as different tastes on your palate buds. Baked Potato Recipe without using tin foil, makes potatoes crispier on the inside and outside. This technique loses the moisture and texture of natural potatoes. However, Baked Potato in aluminum foil makes softer and moisture-based food items.
Another thing to consider during this time is if you like to eat your food cold, then choose Baked Potato Without Tin Foil, because it’ll make food cool down fast. If you like to eat your food hot, choose Baked Potato in tin foil to help with keeping food warm and pleasant. It’s the only way you can eat a perfect baked potato in foil.
Below is the recipe guide that will show you how to bake a potato in oven wrapped in foil.
How To Cook A Baked Potato In Oven Wrapped In Foil?
What Ingredients you will need in this recipe:
- Potatoes (Main Ingredients)
- Olive Oil (As Per Taste)
- Salt & Pepper (As Per Taste)
Step by Step Recipe To Make Baked Potato In the oven:
- You can start the recipe by preheating over to make baked Potato in foil at 350 degrees.
- It’s always a good idea to wash these vegetables with clean water, and you never know some sort of germs or bacteria can enter into your body by eating these types of unwashed vegetables. While washing potatoes, scrub them pretty hard so that the remaining dust can come off from it.
- After washing, set aside that potatoes for some time to dry it automatically. After some time, take a fork and prick all over the potatoes with it. This will help to steam to release and lowers the chances of potatoes exploding.
- Covers potatoes all over with foil, so that it can perfectly cook, and you can be proud of making perfect baked Potato in foil.
- Bake these potatoes for 45 to 60 minutes considering their size. Small ones will take less time to cook than big ones. So don’t forget to set the timer judging by its size.
- After that period, check with the fork and gently press down on one Potato; if you feel blocking and hardness, then it is not ready yet—Bake for some more time.
If the potatoes are ready, then serve baked Potato in oven wrapped in foil on a plate. Make an effort and do a presentation. Don’t forget to unwrap potatoes before eating. Cut it down in pieces, add some salt and pepper and enjoy simple yet tasty baked Potato in foil recipe.
Read about another interesting snack Tal makhana here.
We hope this article helps you learn how to make baked Potato in the oven wrapped in tin foil, feel free to ask if you have any queries or doubts regarding this recipe.