George Foreman Grill Chicken is everyone’s favourite and a hell lot of delicious! We are here with the perfect recipe for cooking grilled chicken on Foreman Grill. This article will guide you on how to cook juicy chicken breast on George Foreman Grill and for how long should you cook it?
Grilling is the perfect option for you when you are looking for losing some weight, but don’t want to compromise your food habits. You can easily cook and eat juicy grilled barbeque chicken on George Foreman Grill.
But before reading the recipe, go through these tips to make the best barbeque grilled chicken you have tasted.
Tips Before Making Grilled Chicken Recipes
- You should choose the thinnest chicken cuts possible so you can enjoy the taste and flavor of grilled chicken. The perfect thickness of the chicken cut is 1/2″ to 3/4. If you have bought thicker chicken cuts than this, then you can pound them to make thin and tender.
- Always remember to marinate before grilling. It would make your George Foreman grill chicken flavorful and delicious as well. You can use marinades from the market, or just make yourself one at home with wine vinegar.
Also read: Trip tip roast grilled recipe
How long to Cook Chicken Breast on George Foreman Grill?
- You can only mess up the flavor and taste of any meat by overcooking it. So, keep in mind, the cooking time of chicken on the grill should be 4-6 minutes on high heat.
- The last thing is to check the internal temperature of these chicken breasts with a digital thermometer. If the thermometer displays between 160-165 F, then your recipe is ready to serve.
George Foreman Grill Chicken Breast Recipe
Below is the step by step George foreman grilled chicken breast recipe.
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Boneless Chicken Breasts (Skinless, Thin)
- Take a plate and place all the breasts on it, then lightly brush some olive oil on top of it.
- Sprinkle some kosher salt, and ground black pepper on top of it.
- Then preheat the George Foreman Grill for 5-8 minutes on the high heat with closed lid.
- After preheating, place the breasts on the grill, and grill for 6 minutes.
- Don’t forget to change the side of the breasts after 3 minutes. So both sides can be freshly grilled on the George foreman. That’s it, your George Foreman Grill Chicken is cooked.
Note: If you have a digital thermometer then check the internal temperature of the breasts, it should be between 150-165F.
Also, check out our easy camping meals recipe to make next time you go camping!
We hope that this article answers your question about how to and how long to cook chicken breast on George Foreman? We hope you liked this recipe. Check out our other recipes. Tell us if you have any questions regarding this George foreman grill chicken recipe