One wonderful thing about the bodies of human beings is each one is different than the other one, this is what makes us more special than any other creature in the world. The world is imperfect yet it’s a good thing to take care of your body to live a healthy and fit life. Women do care more about their attractive bodies than men, and the question that haunts them so much is how to get rid of saddlebags fat.
For the people who don’t know much about this body area, saddlebags are the term used for fat stored on the upper-thighs (side of your bottom). The main reason for this fat storage is that you eat more calories than you burn in a day. This extra saddlebag fat is known as “Surplus” in scientific terms. Let’s find out what causes saddlebags and how to get rid of saddlebags to maintain your beautiful physique.
What Causes Saddlebags?
- Your lifestyle plays a vital role in this situation. If you have a desk job then try to move after some time. Don’t sit on your butt for a long time. You need to keep your blood flowing if your blood circulation becomes slow in the upper thigh area then the storage of fat will increase on your saddlebags.
- Hormonal problems can also be the reason for your ugly saddlebag fat. Estrogen element triggers the fat area on your upper-thigh, you need to keep that low. Increasing stress levels can cause harmful effects on your body.
- As I told you before, eat a certain amount of calories that you can burn during the day. The excessive fat is causing saddlebags on your body. What done is done, the question is how to lose saddlebags.
Before exercising your way through to loose saddlebags fat, you need to straighten out a few things first. Limited exercising is not only the cause of saddlebag fat. You need to have a cleaner diet to cleanse your body throughout your core. You will not get rid of saddlebags without some sacrifice in your routine diet.
You should increase the intake of healthy carbs (brown rice, oats, chickpeas) and decrease the intake of refined sugars (pastries, cakes). Don’t include any processed items into your meal, that thing can save up the fat on your thighs. The hard thing is not doing one day but keep up this routine daily. The more you eat healthily, the more it benefits your body. Now let’s continue discussing exercises to get rid of saddlebags.
Feeling depressed with your body? Read some of the best body positive quotes and get that confidence back again.
Exercises To Getting Rid Of Saddlebags Fat
Exercises are very important and can help a lot to lose saddlebags fat. If you are too lazy to work out alone, find a workout partner from workout partner finding app, and get started together.
This exercise will help you to strengthen your thighs, legs as well as glutes. That’s why it is known as a cardio boost that will help you to solve the question of how to get rid of saddlebags on thighs. Here’s how you can do this exercise:
- Stand up straightly then bend your knees to lower your hips forming into a squat, don’t forget to keep your body weight on heels of yourself.
- Rise back up steadily, settling into the past body formation.
- Quickly do a side leg lift on the left side as soon as you stand up.
- Repeat the process and do a leg lift on the right side.
Open The Gate (Standing Position)
This exercise is great for warming up your hip and thigh muscles. It would help to stretch the groin part on your body. Here’s how you can achieve the position of the open gate:
- Stand up straight, forming a strong structure with your back.
- Lift up your left leg to the level of your waist.
- Repeat this process with the right leg.
Curtsy Lunge (a modified version of standard lunge)
If you want to tone up your inner and outer parts of your thighs with also your legs and the glutes of your body. It will help you to stabilize your hips. Follow the below steps to do the curtsy lunge:
- Stand Straight with arms falls at your sides.
- Draw a semicircle on the ground with your right foot until it intersects behind the part of your left foot.
- Lunge down deep, hover your knee over the floor some couple of inches.
- Return to your past position.
- Repeat the process on the other side.
This exercise is also a great cardio booster. Burn some extra saddlebag fat with this quick exercise. Follow the steps to know more about the exercise:
- Warm-up your body and set an athletic position.
- Push your way through the balls of your foot.
- Repeat until your one set is completed.
This activity will sustain your torso because of the core and hips of your body. The hip extension will live you shocked on the results of saddlebags before and after. Follow the below steps to perform the exercise:
- Lie flat on the floor, bending your knees, and do keep your arms by your side of the body.
- Lift the left foot towards the ceiling of your house.
- Try to push your thigh with your legs on the floor.
- Not overwork things, do it as you feel only comfortable.
- Repeat the process with other legs.
Tips To Get Rid Of Saddlebags
- Startup your workout routine, with 5-10 minutes of warming up.
- Don’t overdo, start your routine with 2-3 sets of exercise.
- Don’t just finish your workout but do a stretching routine.
- Cardio workouts are your friend, do 3 workouts per week.
- Don’t forget to follow a strict diet routine.
Other Activities That Will Help To Get Rid Of Saddlebags
If you are not comfortable with the above exercises then you should try these below activities that will help burn extra fats on saddlebags.
If you are a working woman and finding ways to how to lose saddlebags then you should try using a standing desk at work. The main reason for saddlebags is a limited blood circulation on the part of your upper thigh.
Swimming is the only activity that will strengthen all the parts of your body, if you are not ready to lift up some weights then you should try this activity to reduce the parts of saddlebags from your beautiful body.
Does cycling help saddlebags?
Cycling would be a great option to get rid of saddlebag fat from your figure. Cycle your way every day to lose some extra fat from the body.
We hope this article helps to solve your questions about how to get rid of saddlebags, and which exercise will help you to achieve it? Feel free to ask more unanswered questions in the comment section below.