“Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.” perfectly quoted by Ernestine Ulmer. We can not agree more with this one. Today, we are going to teach you how to make peanut butter balls with rice Krispies. These little peanut butter balls would be no bake, covered in chocolate, contains a buttery, sweet, and crunchy flavor that would just melt in your mouth.
Usually, people do make Peanut Butter Balls, and We thought what if we add, Rice Krispies to enhance the flavor of this dessert. Friends coming over at the last minute?. You can make these no bake peanut butter balls with rice Krispies with just 6 Ingredients, which would be easily available in your pantry. So, you don’t have to go out to buy some extra items to make something so delicious as well as special.
Making Of Peanut Butter Balls With Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (Room temperature).
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- 1 and 1/2 cup of Icing, or you can use Powdered sugar.
- 2/3 cup Rice Krispies.
- 1 cup milk chocolate or dark, as per your taste
- 1 cup of white chocolate
- Take a large bowl, add unsalted butter and peanut butter. Mix both very thoroughly with beater until the mixtures become bland and creamy.
- In that mixture, add Icing or Powdered sugar, and Rice Krispies then again mix it until it becomes a perfect dough of sweet wonders.
- Take a large baking tray, Put a parchment paper. Take that dough, and roll into a creamlike ball. Place that sweet ball onto the baking tray.
- Repeat this until you have enough balls to serve you or your guests. Place this tray in the fridge to set for roughly 10 minutes.
- Take milk chocolate and break it into small pieces, after that put that into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat these pieces of chocolates until it melted into the smooth liquid form.
- Take white chocolate, and repeat the above process.
- Peanut butter balls should be ready to dip in the white chocolate as well as milk chocolate. Use a toothpick or fork to lift balls slowly to shake off extra liquid chocolate. Do it till all peanut butter balls covered in chocolate.
- Put all these chocolate covered peanut butter balls in the freezer for about 20 minutes to set. If you put it in the fridge, then the balls would become soft, the crunchy factor would be gone from no-bake peanut butter balls with rice Krispies.
If you do not have cocoa extract, here you can learn to make cocoa extract at home.
P.S. If you are a person with celiac disease, then you should avoid eating gluten-containing products. Don’t worry; you can eat these yummy peanut butter balls with rice Krispies with making some changes in ingredients to make it gluten-free. You can use gluten-free rice cereal and gluten-free chocolate.
We hope this article will help you to answer your question about how to prepare no-bake peanut butter balls with rice Krispies. Do tell us what you think about the recipe for peanut butter balls with rice Krispies. Feel free to ask more about your queries in the comment section below.